Friday, February 16, 2018

Slope-Intercept Form Scavenger Hunt

I spent hours creating the perfect scavenger hunt today, including an answer recording sheet and answer key for me with symbols to easily check for understanding.

A few issues:

1. I messed up one of my answers, which is a big mistake when making scavenger hunts.
2. I forgot to print out said beautiful answer key for my easy check for understanding.
3. When I tried to pull up the answer key on my phone, the images wouldn't appear.

So, I have since fixed all of these issues! The answers are correct! The file is a PDF so all symbols will show up on any device! Phew. Nonetheless, my students were still able to go through this review activity at their own pace and I was able to help students individually and see pretty quickly where they were getting stuck. I am definitely going to return to this again next year.

If you're interested, here she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day I Was A Good Teacher Effectively Using Formative Assessments

I would absolutely love  to highlight the homo(yet also hetero)geneous grouping strategy I utilized last week. Allow me to explain. I ordere...